What will my child wear for school?
We expect that all the children at Caldecote Community Primary School will wear our school colours every day for school. This means:-
- Royal blue sweatshirt / cardigan with or without the school logo
- White polo shirts, t-shirts, shirts or blouses, yellow polo shirts (with school logo only)
- Grey or black trousers or tracksuit bottoms
- Other clothes without school logos, patterns or slogans in the school colours – grey, black, white or royal blue
- Checked “school” summer dresses
Please do not send your child to school in the following:-
- T-shirts with slogans, patterns or logos
- Football shirts
- Patterned/flowery dresses
Each child needs a PE kit - shorts, T-shirt and plimsolls. The children have swimming lessons in Key Stage 2 and will need a swimming costume and towel. We offer a wide range of sporting activities and the children will need plimsolls or trainers to change into.
- Stud earrings can be worn, no hoops or dangle earrings please
- Watches can be worn
- Religious bracelets / necklaces can be worn discretely