Uniform can be purchased from the school office.
|Sweatshirt||Royal Blue||3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10 and 11-12||£8.00|
|Sweatshirt||Royal Blue||XS, S, M, L (Adult Sizes)||£10.50|
|Cardigan||Royal Blue||3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10 and 11-12||£9.00|
|Polo Shirt||White||3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10 and 11-12||£6.30|
|Zipped Fleece||Royal Blue||3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10 and 11-12||£11.00|
|Reversible Fleece||Royal Blue||3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10 and 11-12||£15.00|
|PE Bag||Royal Blue||£4.80|
Alternatively parents can order uniform with the school logo from Tesco. Please find the link below.
We expect that all the children at Caldecote Community Primary School will wear our school colours every day for school. This means:-
- Royal blue sweatshirt / cardigan with or without the school logo
- White polo shirts, t-shirts, shirts or blouses, yellow polo shirts (with school logo only)
- Grey or black trousers or tracksuit bottoms
- Other clothes without school logos, patterns or slogans in the school colours – grey, black, white or royal blue
- Checked “school” summer dresses
Please do not send your child to school in the following:-
- T-shirts with slogans, patterns or logos
- Football shirts
- Patterned/flowery dresses
Each child needs a PE kit - shorts, T-shirt and plimsolls. The children have swimming lessons in Key Stage 2 and will need a swimming costume and towel. We offer a wide range of sporting activities and the children will need plimsolls or trainers to change into.
- Stud earrings can be worn, no hoops or dangle earrings please
- Watches can be worn
- Religious bracelets / necklaces can be worn discretely